Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Fly on Friends

In fourth year Music class, Miss Rodel had as form into pairs to come up with a composition for our high school graduation. As there were thirty-five of us in the class (Lopez), I remember being the one without a partner. Haha, I didn't mind it that way because music wasn't my strongest suit. Working alone for me meant I won't affect my classmate's grade. I could decide the lyrics and the melody for myself. I wasn't any good at music composition nor was I good at playing the guitar to accompany my song. I knew my creation wasn't good, but I remembered Miss Rodel giving me a fair mark for effort and for volunteering to do the assignment by myself. From our compositions, we were to select the one song that would be made into our graduation song. I could no longer recall the selection process by now. But the song that was chosen to be our graduation song was the one composed by Michelle Castillo and (Yogi Bryan Jumao-as?) I'm quite certain that it was Michelle's song, but my memory is quite fuzzy about who her partner was. Oh well, if somebody read this little post, and my info is wrong, just let me know, and I'll be glad to correct the error. Anyway, for posterity, here's our graduation song:

No comments:

Post a Comment