Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

High School Yearbook

In keeping with the goal to keep things online and have something to read back and look at when the senior citizen era hits us, I'm posting here some contents found on our high school yearbook. None of the works posted here were mine nor was I part in making the high school yearbook. All credits belong to my wonderful batch mates who volunteered to come up with a memorabilia as the high school yearbook. I'm going on a limb here and claim that the yearbook staff won't mind my posting them here, right guys?
Yearbook Staff
So what were we like on our freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years?
First Year (1992-1993)
Second Year (1993-1994)
Third Year (1994-1995)
Fourth Year (1995-1996)
Four years of high school was definitely fun for me, except for the singing in front during first year music class and guitar lessons during third year. While I may be one of the silent packs and was never one of the forefront of anything, I still had good memories of high school. I'm sure during those times and with a high school mindset, not everything then was fun. I'm quite positive there were moments, which I may no longer recall now, where I think I won't make it to high school (on time). Perhaps, others had the same feelings. But the good news of the story, we all made it. We finished high school not necessarily with flying colors, but definitely with a lot of pride on our shoulders. One thing was certain, we did sing our hearts out with "Fly on, friends . . . Fly on and find your place . . .
The Class of '96 Singing "Fly On Friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment